This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Palmetto Pediatrics of the Lowcountry, and applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Palmetto Pediatrics of the Lowcountry is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third-party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Personal information is used solely for our business purposes, in ways that we believe will benefits patients.
- After viewing pages on this website, you may see online ads that are relevant to your use of this website
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by calling us at 843-706-3206.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. If and when you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Information transferred over this website is encrypted to protect sensitive information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 843-706-3206.